The Canadian Brachytherapy Group
ABOUT THE CBG
The Canadian Brachytherapy Group has reincorporated! CBG has reinitiated formal links with the Canadian Association of Radiation Oncology, working closely with CARO to bring Radiation Oncology to the forefront, while fulfilling our own mandate.
Renew your Canadian Brachytherapy Group membership or activate a new membership today!
On behalf of the CBG Board of Directors, thank you for your ongoing support. It’s been a busy year for CBG and there is more to come! We hope you will continue to support the Canadian Brachytherapy Group by renewing your 2018 CBG membership.
- An investment in your career and support of your profession
- A network of professional (and also social!) contacts
- Member Communications – Advances in Brachytherapy
- Educational Offerings
- Resources for Your Practice
By engaging all members of our community we hope to provide a unified voice for the work we do. Once again we thank you for your support and hope you will join us on our endeavors in 2018!
CBG is looking for volunteers to join our brand new committees!
- Communications Committee – lead by Dr. Falkson
- Quality/Standards and Strategic Planning – lead by Dr. Gaudet
- Education Committee – lead by Dr. Bahl